I am currently a PhD student (since October 2018) in the Combinatorial Optimization team of the laboratory G-SCOP in Grenoble (France). I am working under the supervision of Nicolas Bousquet and Myriam Preissmann.
I am mostly working on combinatorial reconfiguration. I am particularly enthusiastic about graph recoloring and independent set reconfiguration problems. 🙂
More recently I also got interested in paramerized algorithms and parameterized complexity.
- Linear transformations between colorings in chordal graphs (ESA 2019) – Joint work with Nicolas Bousquet.
- On girth and the parameterized complexity of token sliding and token jumping (ISAAC 2020) – Joint work with Nicolas Bousquet, Clément Dallard, Kyle Lomer and Amer E. Mouawad.
- A note on deterministic zombies (2020) – Joint work with Laurine Bénéteau, Marthe Bonamy, Hoang La and Jonathan Narboni.
- An in-place maximum matching algorithm for graphs of minimum degree 5 (2020) – Joint work with Julien Baste
- Recoloring graphs of treewidth 2 (2020) – Joint work with Nicolas Bousquet and Marc Heinrich