I am an assistant professor at Université Grenoble Alpes, and a member of the Combinatorial Optimisation group in G-SCOP, Grenoble.
I did my Ph.D. at Imperial College and my undergraduate studies at Trinity College, University of Cambridge.
- (with T. Müller) On the contractibility of random Vietoris-Rips complexes, submitted.
- (with T. Kaiser) Edge-critical subgraphs of Schrijver graphs II: The general case, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B (to appear).
- Critical digraphs with few vertices.
- (with T. Kaiser) Edge-critical subgraphs of Schrijver graphs, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B 144 (2020) 191–196.
- (with L. Esperet) Bipartite complements of circle graphs, Discrete Math. 343 (2020) 111834.
- (with T. Müller) Generalised Mycielski graphs and the Borsuk-Ulam theorem, Electron. J. Combin. 26 (2019) #P4.8.
- (with L. Esperet) The width of quadrangulations of the projective plane, J. Graph Theory 89 (2018) 76-88.
- (with D. Nicodemos) Packing and covering odd cycles in cubic plane graphs with small faces, European J. Combin. 67 (2018) 208-221.
- (with T. Kaiser) Schrijver graphs and projective quadrangulations, in: Loebl M., Nešetřil J., Thomas R. (eds) A Journey Through Discrete Mathematics: A Tribute to Jiří Matoušek, pp. 505-526, 2017.
- (with D. Nicodemos) Fullerene graphs of small diameter, MATCH Commun. Math. Comput. Chem. 77 (2017) 725-728.
- (with T. Kaiser) Colouring quadrangulations of projective spaces, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B. 113 (2015) 1-17.
- (with T. Kaiser, O. Rucký and R. Škrekovski) Strong parity vertex coloring of plane graphs, Discrete Math. Theor. Comput. Sci. 16 (2014) 143-158.
- (with T. Kaiser and R. Škrekovski) Replication in critical graphs and the persistence of monomial ideals, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 123 (2014) 239-251.
- (with L. Faria and S. Klein) Odd cycle transversals and independent sets in fullerene graphs, SIAM J. Discrete Math. 26 (2012) 1458-1469.
- (with T. Kaiser and R. Škrekovski) On the 2-resonance of fullerenes, SIAM J. Discrete Math. 25 (2011) 1737-1745.
- (with R. J. Kang and J.-S. Sereni) Every plane graph of maximum degree 8 has an edge-face 9-colouring, SIAM J. Discrete Math. 25 (2011) 514-533.
- (with J.-S. Sereni) Edge-face colouring of plane graphs with maximum degree nine, J. Graph Theory 66 (2011) 332-346.
- (with J.-S. Sereni) On the sextet polynomial of fullerenes, J. Math. Chem. 47 (2010) 1121-1128.
- (with D. Kráľ) Coloring of triangle-free graphs on the double torus, SIAM J. Discrete Math. 22 (2008) 541-553.
- Minimal connected τ-critical hypergraphs, Graphs Combin. 22 (2006) 421-426.
- A generalisation of matching and colouring, Discrete Math. 285 (2004) 257-265.
- Critical graphs with connected complements, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B 89 (2003) 189-194.
46, avenue Félix Viallet
38031 Grenoble Cedex 1
tel: +33 (0) 4 76 57 43 79
e-mail: matej.stehlik (at) grenoble-inp (dot) fr
BACK TO TOP